Distribution and Demographics:
The newsletter is distributed every other month to nearly 9,000 subscribers more than 70 countries. The focus of the newsletter is meeting planning and meetings/events technology.Although I am not tracking demographics specifically (simply first/last name and email are all that are required to subscribe), the demographics are estimated as follows:
- 60% are event/tradeshow planners (corporate, association, incentive, tradeshows and independent)
- 15% tradeshow exhibitors/support services
- 15% hotels/exhibition centers/venue representatives,
- 10% miscellaneous including speakers, AV companies, etc.
Also, 25% of the list is from outside of the North America (current distributorship is going to more than 70 countries).
US$400 for a single issue
US$$750 for two issues (half year)
US$1,400 for 4 issues (one year)
For this, your company or your client’s sponsorship will be listed prominently in the newsletter and will include the following:
- Your company name hot-linked to the web address of your choice (HTML version)
- Your company logo hot-linked to the web address of your choice (HTML version)
- Company name and full web address (text version)
- A one-to-two sentence descriptive tag line (50 words maximum) - (both versions)
- An archived listing of you company's sponsorship in the newsletter archives at http://www.corbinball.com/techtalk.
Please note: Corbinball.com is highly ranked with Google and other search engines. Links to your site from this site will increase your web site link popularity.Ad Placement: Sponsors are listed alphabetically and are rotated two at time each issue.
Publication Schedule for Upcoming Issues:
TechTalk is sent out every other month on the first Wednesday of January, April, July and October (unless that first week contains major holiday -- if so, it will be the second Wednesday).*
- January 8, 2019
- April 3, 2018
- July 10, 2019
- October 2, 2019
*This schedule is subject to change up to one week in either direction. An issue has never been missed, however, in TechTalk's 20+ years of publication.
What is needed for inclusion:
Please provide the following one week before the above publication dates to guarantee inclusion in the each issue:
- URL (http://www.yourwebaddress.com)
- tagline (up to 50 words)
- logo in GIF or JPG format (recommended pixel size: 150-200 pixels horizontal, 50-100 vertical -- I will resize if needed)
- check payable to Corbin Ball Associates
Inclusion Deadline Dates:
One week prior to the posted publication dates.
Back issues are archived at: http://www.corbinball.com/techtalk/
Thanks for considering the support that helps make TechTalk possible!