Presentations for Meetings & Hospitality Professionals:
· Mobile Applications for Meetings and Tradeshows: How Smart Phones and Tablets are Revolutionizing Events
· Moving from “Attendee” to “Participant” – Audience Engagement Ideas to Improve Events
· The Top Technology Trends Transforming the Events and Tradeshow Industries
· Harnessing the Power of Wearable and Location-aware Computing for your Event
· The Paperless Conference Binder: How Meeting Professionals Can Use the iPad and Tablets to Eliminate Paper at Events
· The Wisdom of the Crowd – Crowdsourcing and Sharing for Events
· Do More with Less: The Rise of Free or Very Low Cost Web Tools for Meeting Professionals
· The Future of Wi-Fi and Broadband for Events· iPads and Tablets: new applications for meeting planners, exhibitors and attendees
· Meetings 2.0 - How to Use Social Media to Market, Manage and Improve Events
· Meetings Automation: How to Manage Meetings Faster, Cheaper & Better
· Virtual Meetings - The Scope, Range and Options for Event Planners
· Technology Town Hall Meeting
Presentations for Any Group:
· Social Media for Business - New Trends to Maximize Opportunities
· Understanding the Technology Trends Transforming Society
· Power Emailing - How To Improve Your Business Communication
· Effective Web, Email and Social Media Marketing- How To Use Internet to Increase Profit
· Internet Privacy and Security: How to Protect Against Cyber Criminals
· Technology for the SOHO (small office/home office) and Road Warrior - How to Make It Work for You
· How to Avoid "Death by PowerPoint" - Getting the Greatest Impact from Your Computer Presentations
"This was far and away the most informative presentation I've gone to in years."Ildiko Moran, VP Public Affairs and Development, Central European University"This was the best continuing education program I have participated in over the last 10 years!"
Rachael Dworsky, Former Owner, Connections Unlimited
"I’ve gone from the dark ages to being technology savvy in three hours. Absolutely amazing and helpful information in easy terminology for even the beginner. A presenter that knows his stuff and, more importantly, can present it!"
Jennifer Barnett, Director of Sales, Canberra Convention Bureau
"The best, most informative session I've attended in years - and great handouts!"
Helen Comer, Convention Sales Executive, St. Louis Convention and Visitors Bureau
"Fabulous - insightful - fun - easy to follow. Gets you excited for what's available and how we can all benefit so much from your knowledge."
David Grant, Managing Director/Producer, David Grant Special Events
"I was in your PowerPoint course at the ADA in San Francisco. Your advice sounded good so I spent 17 hours revising my PowerPoint presentation for a group of 250 dental hygienists. It was well worth the time and effort – I got my first standing ovation! Thank you!!"
Trisha E. O’Hehir, RDH, BS, International Speaker/Author