|The September/October 2014 issue of TechTalk is packed with new meetings technology articles, links and ideas. This 16th Anniversary issue is being sent to nearly 11,000 subscribers in over 70 countries.
|In this issue:
- NEW ARTICLE: 10 Transformative Meetings Tech Trends for 2015
- NEW ARTICLE: 10 Trade Show Exhibitor Do's and 10 Don'ts
- NEW VIDEO: Drones and iBeacons for Events
- 21 LINKS FOR MEETINGS, BUSINESS AND FUN
- QUOTES OF THE MONTH
- RECENT ARTICLES WITH "QUOTES FROM CORBIN"
Join nearly 11,000 other event professionals who subscribe to Corbin's free high-content TechTalk Newsletter/Blog at www.corbinball.com/techtalk.
10 Reasons to Subscribe to TechTalk:
- TechTalk contains the latest technology updates for meetings, tradeshows, hospitality professionals and speakers.
- It is free.
- It is short and quick to read -- primarily with links to new articles and cool things I have found.
- It won't clog your email inbox - it is distributed only every other month.
- It is accurate... I have a very good track record in my predictions over the years.
- It is clearly and succinctly written. I am a columnist for four industry publications and continue to work to hone these skills.
- It is unbiased. As an independent 3rd-party analyst, I have never accepted commission on the sale of any technology product. The newsletter is written from this perspective.
- I will never spam you! Your email will be used only to send you this newsletter. I will never sell, barter or trade your email address for any reason.
- It is easy to unsubscribe if you wish to discontinue at any time.
- It is fun - each issue contains interesting, unusual, thought-provoking and fun links and quotes.
The 16th Anniversary Issue of Corbin's TechTalk Newsletter is out!
TechTalk News Nears 11,000 Subscribers
Corbin to Chair EIBTM's Technology Watch Award for the Eleventh Year.
Corbin's Meetings Technology Link File Updated (1,500+ categorized links)
TechSpec technology site insection is now available as an app (for both iPhone and Android)
Corbin Ball Named Again as One of "The 25 Most Influential Persons in the Meetings Industry"