AV equipment to be provided:
- A data projector with 3000+ lumens output and 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution with power and connection cables..
- A screen
- A sound patch from my computer to the PA system (mini-plug output) or powered speakers for smaller rooms.
- A laptop friendly lectern or a standard skirted rolling AV cart, 42-inch high (1.1M) adjacent to the lectern with AC power for my laptop.*
- A wireless lapel microphone (with audiences greater than 50 persons)
- AB switch (if an iPad is used).
- Wi-Fi connectivity (for some presentations).
AV equipment I will bring:
I will bring my own laptop computer (1024 x 768 resolution), iPad with dongle (when needed), advance mechanism and laser pointer.
Set up requirements:
- I prefer to work from the floor rather than use a stage/riser unless the audience exceeds 200.
- The area above the screen needs to be darkened in order to provide good contrast.
- I work with a variety of seating configurations depending on your set up needs, but my preferred seating is chevron schoolroom. With a background of 20 years planning large meetings, I can assist with optimal seating configurations for your audience.